Administrators on the parent account and sub-accounts have the ability to create users on their respective account.
Go to Accounts , then Users, and then click New user
In the user detail screen:
1. Insert the email address(es) of the user(s) you wish to invite
2. Provide a role:
- Administrator - full access
- Advanced User (default) - has full access except billing, user management, and account configuration
- Basic User - has restricted access - cannot view other user's messages, edit contacts, edit templates or export resources
3. List the accounts to which you want the new user to have access
- This option is only available if you are working from the parent account (top-level)
- Select one or more sub-accounts for the user to access
- If you are working from a sub-account, the user will only have access to that sub-account
4. Decide whether you wish to add this user to other accounts but with a different role:
Click Send Invitation in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- IMPORTANT: Users under one account will share messages, contacts and reporting. If you'd like this information to be separate, you'll need to add a sub-account to the current account. Get in touch with your Vodafone Account Manager to set this up (there is a $20 per month fee for each new account). We recommend using different accounts for separate locations and departments to ensure that messages and contacts aren't mixed.