What is the difference between "Basic" and "Pro" accounts?
If you're using a multiTXT Basic account you won't pay a fixed monthly fee, only the cost per text. The Basic account allows you to get used to how multiTXT works before upgrading to a Pro account.
On a multiTXT Basic account, you'll be able to:
- Have one account login
- Add up to 50 contacts to your address book
- Send a bulk message to 10 people at a time
- Send up to 250 messages per month
- Set up message templates
When upgrading to a multiTXT Pro account, none of the above restrictions apply. On top of this, you'll have the ability to:
- Send a text message straight from your email inbox
- Set up an API integration
- Import contacts
- Schedule messages to be sent in the future and recur on a regular basis
- Create automations to get messages forwarded to a mobile number or email address
- Create automatic responses
- View detailed reporting on messages sent
- Create multiple account users
- Create sub-accounts
- Google Translate
If you're currently on a Basic account and would like to upgrade to a Pro account for $20 per month, contact your Vodafone Account Manager or Vodafone Support and they will be able to help you with this.