Adding new users to an account
Administrators on the parent account and sub-accounts have the ability to create users on their respective account.
1. Go to Accounts , then Users, and then click New user
2. In the resulting pop-up, add in new user's email address, and select their role. They'll get emailed a link to create their login
- If you select the role as "Administrator" then that invitee will be granted the same level of access as the account holder
- Users will have access to all of the enabled features; however, they will not be able to view or edit any account settings
- IMPORTANT: Users under one account will share messages, contacts and reporting. If you'd like this information to be separate, you'll need to add a sub-account to the current account. Get in touch with your Vodafone Account Manager to set this up (there is a $20 per month fee for each new account). We recommend using different accounts for separate locations and departments to ensure that messages and contacts aren't mixed.